Re: How to find out sql statements in a program

From: Randy Reiter <rreiter_at_sqlpower.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 01:35:17 GMT

Refer to www.sqlpower.com. The Zero Impact Sql will capture all SQL text and performance with no impact upon the database server, network and end-users. Scales to thousands of users. Installation is a few minutes.

The Zero Impact Top N Sql Analyzer will identify the SQL statements that run most frequently with associated end-user service levels by SQL statement.