Re: Newbie: Oracle8 for Linux & Windows Client?

From: The Big Cheese <big-cheese_at_cyber-wizard.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 12:16:52 -0500

Sorry but due to the notice at the bottom of your message, I had to delete it from my computer!

Seriously, the clients are at http://technet.oracle.com ... when you get there, you will have to sign up and then you can click on the SOFTWARE tab and download the clients. The Windows client is about 350MB!!!