Problem with German Language in webdb 2.1.0.9.3 under Linux

From: Reinhard Asmus <asmus_at_spdfrak.de>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 14:03:23 +0100

Hallo everybody,

I install webdb 2.1.0.9.3 manually in an oracle 8i db (with owaload and winstall).

At this way there are only the english text in the webdb application.

I can check it with select distinct lang from wwv_sys_messages (the answer is us).

I install the german text's as user webdb with webdbd.sql. When the script is running all messages are well.

But when I check the db with select distinct lang from ... - only us is available.

When I check the application - only the headers of the sites are in german. The rest of the site are in english.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you Reinhard Received on Thu Mar 09 2000 - 14:03:23 CET

Original text of this message