Translate listener paths in PL/SQL (OAS 4)

From: Robert Weide <r.weide_at_osait.nl>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 14:25:33 +0100

Hi,

I've create an HTML page containing a form where the user can enter a directory and filename. On submitting the form a PL/SQL procedure is called which creates the file using utl_file. Currently the user has to enter the directory named according to the server, e.g. D:\site\user. I would like the user to be able to enter a virtual directory, e.g. /user, and have this translated by the web listener.

So here's the question:
Is there a function/procedure I can call from PL/SQL with a virtual directory and retrieve the mapped directory?

Thanks,

Robert Weide
OSA IT
The Netherlands Received on Thu Mar 09 2000 - 14:25:33 CET

Original text of this message