Re: Developer Installation Method

From: NoMad Frog <golikov_at_etel.ru>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:19:45 +0500

"tassili.tassili" <tassili.tassili_at_libertysurf.fr> wrote in message news:8a6f1j$jhe$1_at_news2.isdnet.net...
> Sorry for my english
>
> i have a similary problem when i install dev2000 and personnal Oracle. it
is
> a Y2K probleme.

Officially, Y2K solved in Oracle Installer 3.3.1.0.0C. But !
The problems may occure if U install with older installator over products, installed with newer installator.
So U must install Oracle Installer 3.3.1.0.0C and _DO NOT EXIT INSTALLATOR_ Press the "From" button, select win95.prd from Developer CD (path to this file is IMHO <cd-rom>:\installr\install\us) and then install Developer . It not a problem that U have not Easy Config. Modify <disk>:\Orawin95\Net80\Admin\tnsnames.ora by hands ^)) !

hope that helps. Sorry for my bad English

--
WBR, Denis Golikov aka NoMad Frog
Don`t FAQ with me ! ;-)