Re: convert report to excel

From: M. Armaghan Saqib <armaghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 03:47:19 GMT

Oracle Reports in Developer 6 allows export to CSV files which can be opened directly in MS Excel.

My freeware tool SQL Link for XL also provides direct link to Oracle .

regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib

+---------------------------------------------------------------
[Quoted] | 1. SQL PlusPlus => Add power to SQL Plus command line
+---------------------------------------------------------------
| SQLPlusPlus now on http://www.ioug.org/
[Quoted] |   "PL/SQL package that extends SQL*Plus to another dimension.
+---------------------------------------------------------------

<gjlinker_at_geocities.com> wrote in message news:8a3u93$be6$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> Hi,
>
> A conversion that takes a reports file and converts it to Excel is not
> known to me. If you know the SQL driving the report than you could try
> to use Oraxcel to fetch the data straight into Excel. Have a go using
> Oraxcel. It's free and you can download it from
>
> http://www.oraxcel.com
>
> Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker
>
> In article <38A4763B.5CBACB6E_at_tm.net.my>,
> Johnson Lai <Lchusi_at_tm.net.my> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Any body know how to convert Oracle reports to MS Excel format.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > K.T.Chan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Mar 09 2000 - 04:47:19 CET

Original text of this message