ora-1031 trying to log in as Internal on 7.3.4

From: Ben Dover <rcolebeck_at_NOSPAMhome.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 22:50:30 GMT

[Quoted] Hello, I need some help please.

I'm trying to configure ArcServeIT to back up an Oracle Server on NT4 I need to change to Archive log mode but none of the "DBA" users will work. [Quoted] Internal, SYS, System all give me ora-1031. Internal works on the default ORCL instance but not the TEST and PROD instances installed by a 3rd party.
Even their superuser which is only a copy of SYSTEM won't do it. The 3rd party has no experience in configuring archive log mode and are no help.

Authentication is internal not NT.

Can any one help me? Received on Wed Mar 08 2000 - 23:50:30 CET

Original text of this message