Re: navigate between items on different blocks on same canvas

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 17:16:12 GMT

Jack,

At design time, specify the next and previous item properties for each item on the form. For example if block 1 has 2 items (item1 and item2) and Block 2 has 2 items (item21 and item22) then you could code: for item1 next_item is block1.item2
for item2 next_item is block2.item21
for item21 next_item is block2.item22
for item22 next_item is block1.item1

then when navagating through the fields with the tab key, you move from block 1 to block 2 when pressing tab when the focus is on item2.

HTH Brian