FORMS45_PATH problem?????

From: <paulswallow_at_freenet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 15:55:32 GMT

I would like to put two versions of the same Oracle Forms application onto one PC, however the CALL_FORM command and any .pll linking requires tha the paths is correctly setup in the FORMS45_PATH registry entry.

[Quoted] How do I specify two different paths so that each installation of the application picks up the correct .fmx or .pll file despite the fact that there are duplicate filenames on the same PC? Do I need some sort of dynamic registry entry or .ini file?

Anybody's help would be appreciated...

Cheers,

Paul Swallow.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 08 2000 - 16:55:32 CET

Original text of this message