All dependencies whatsoever of a table: how to find them ?

From: <monsri_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 14:16:20 GMT

Hi here,
[Quoted] I'd like to know if anybody ever wrote a tool that would allow to find for a given table ALL its dependencies whatsoever, I really mean ANY KIND OF dependencies it may have (not only what you'll find in DBA_DEPENDENCIES, but also all occurences of records regarding this table in DBA_CONSTRAINTS, DBA_TAB_PRIVS for the roles, DBA_SYNONYMS etc etc.) ??

I really need to know EVERYTHING about a table ! I could of course do it manually, but er... if someone has already written such a script, I guess it would spare me the time to rewrite it !!

Anybody can help me ??

Thanks a lot !

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 08 2000 - 15:16:20 CET

Original text of this message