Re: Talking to Outlook on NT from Oracle on UNIX

From: Mike Dwyer <dwyermj_at_co.larimer.co.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:16:56 -0700

It's being done (very nicely, I might add) at Woodward Governor Company (HPUX and Sequent, not Solaris, but hey). You might send a very polite request to the DBA at woodward.com and see if he can give you a rough idea. I don't know that he participates in any of the news groups, but Bob is a nice guy. Good luck.