Exporting WebDB to a new Server

From: Jacquie Armstrong <jacquieNOSPAM_at_softtracks.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2000 16:21:05 -0800

Hello all,

I am experiencing a problem moving a webdb application to a new server.

I have a schema for the website (MYSITE) which I imported over to the new server using the sbimport and sbexport described on the webdb CD. I also have a schema in which all of my reports were created (DEVELOPER) and yet another schema for all of the tables and data (TESTDATA). I exported/imported the DEVELOPER schema using the Oracle Enterprise manager Data Manager, but when I try to edit the components on the new server using WebDB, they are not listed in the available components. Is there any special order that these Schemas need to be exported? I'm assuming that the only schema that can be exported using the sbimport and spexport is the MYSITE schema. Am I correct in assuming this? Does anybody know how I can successfully port the whole application to the new server???

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Jacquie. Received on Tue Mar 07 2000 - 01:21:05 CET

Original text of this message