Installer crash

From: John Kelly <jkelly_at_csi.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 13:32:29 +0000

[Quoted] When I try to install Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5 run-times on our work PCs it always crashes with a Dr. Watsons error. (Something about invalid memory address accessed) This happens on NT 4.0 service pack 5. It also gives an equivalent error (illegal operation) on Windows 95 (OSR2 sp1).
I realise that these are older versions but we need them for a third party application. Is this a known problem or have I got a new one? I installed them fine last year ... could this be a Y2K thing?

Any suggestions would be welcome

TIA John Kelly Received on Sat Mar 04 2000 - 14:32:29 CET

Original text of this message