Developer 6.0

From: Richard Cuello <rc370_at_columbia.edu>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 00:37:18 -0500

I need some advice:

I have a data block with a list a items. Three of the items are display items referencing a text item returned from another table from the database. I having problems retrieving the dislay items when I make a change to to referenced item(text item). The referenced item changes but the display items stay the same. I'm trying to make the display items appear after a record is queried and when the referenced item is validated as a new record being entered.

Any suggestions on why the change isn't occuring?

thanks Received on Sat Mar 04 2000 - 06:37:18 CET

Original text of this message