Re: What tools to use?

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 02:50:03 GMT

Nabil,

What type of sophistication will be built in to the application front end? What are the goals of the application. Do want simple - anyone can do it, or complex - very robust.

Oracle Developer, Developer Server and OAS are excellent products, but fit a specific goal. JDeveloper is another excellent product which fills yet another niche. WEBdb is an excellent "quick" web development package.

Open questions like this will yield may varying opinions.

Brian