What tools to use?

From: Nabil Courdy <moab_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: 2000/03/03

I'd like to write Oracle applications that are WEB enabled? What Oracle tools can I use? I am using Oralce 8i for the database server. Now I want to concentrate on the Front End tools and middleware. Is Developer 2000 and Oracle Web Application Server the way to go? I don't want to expirement with serveral options. I'd like to start out with what other experienced sites are doing and just concentrate on that technology. I have not done any WEB development, but have done a lot of C++, C, PL/SQL, and UNIX Shell programming. The tools should be robust for high OLTP applications.

Nabil Courdy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Mar 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message