About OAS 4.8.01

From: <fatihd_at_kocdg.com.tr>
Date: 2000/03/02

Hi,
[Quoted] We have some problem with using OAS 4.8.01 on NT4.0 Our machine has PIII-500 Mhz ,256 MB RAM and 9 GB HDD.

As DB we use 7.3.4 on another machine and no other application is running in the OAS server. The problem is that eventhough only one person is connected to OAS server the CPU usage is 100% and memory usage is over 212 MB in average. We also get sometimes the famous 'DR WATSON.. ' message ...

In addition from the task manager i see that the listener prosses get all the resources. We use only the PLS/SQL cartdrige.

I need some help on how i can tune or make anything so that the CPU usage become MUCH MUCH less?

Thanks,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Mar 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message