Discoverer 3.1: Subqueries

From: <noellewalter_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/01

Can anyone tell me how to have multiple subqueries in Oracle Discoverer 3.1? I need to have parent query -> subquery -> subquery, and I can't seem to get it to work. When I go to create the parent query, the second level subquery is not an option in the create subquery section of my conditions. This is the way I believe I need to go, since I can't seem to simulate an "and exists" clause in any other way. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message