Re: I am trying to get some data from Oracle applications.....

From: Jeremy Ovenden <jovenden_at_hazelweb.co.uk>
Date: 2000/02/29

I presume you are looking for data from Oracle Applications (rather than technically from Oracle the database itself, right?, in which case aren't there Technical Reference Manuals available (used to be) which explain table structure and purpose and include ERMs.

hth

jeremy jovenden_at_hazelweb.co.uk