HTTP "Expires" Header from PL/SQL in OAS 3.0?

From: <aparker_at_binghamton.edu>
Date: 2000/02/29

I need to know if it's possible to create custom response HTTP headers from PL/SQL applications running on OAS 3.0.

The Oracle documentation illustrates this from the Java cartridge, using System.out or HtmlStream calls. Can it also be accomplished from the PL/SQL cartridge? I don't see anything in the Web Toolkit that will do it. (OAS 4.0 has OWA_CONTENT.SET_EXPIRATION procedure that looks like it would do it, but we're not at 4.0 yet.)

Thank you very much,

Amy Parker
Administrative Computing Services
Binghamton University, NY

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message