unable to perform query

From: J. G. Dutcher <DutcherJG_at_navair.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:01:16 -0800

[Quoted] I'm running 7.3 on a unix box with form 4.5 on an NT machine. I have created a form but when I execute the form I get the error message:

FRM-40505 ORACLE error unable to perform query

I've checked the permissions, table names, attribute names. All are correct. The form was working until I changed some of the attribute names in the base tables, however, I also changed the names in all the code and block items.

Does anyone have any other ideas of what could be wrong?

TIA JG Dutcher

--
TIA