Oracle Graphics Problem

From: Kasi <kskasi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:47:57 +1030

Hi everyone

I've got a small problem with the graphics application Iam trying to build. Iam actually embedding the graphics object on to forms. So I use og.open builtin to call the graphics. Everything works fine. Now the users want something interesting. They actually want the Yaxis scale to be updatable.I mean the maximum value, minimum value and the step value. I know there is a demo which does that. But in the demo they actually have a fixed maximum value and minum value. Whereas in my application the maximum and min values are auto generated. So they change all the time. I really want to know the auto generated max and min value so that I can display those values when the graph is shown for the 1st time and the user can change it if they wish to. Is there a way to find it. Iam not sure if I could use og_interupt procedure to return a value back to the form. Any suggestions would be appreciated

thanx...kasi Received on Mon Feb 28 2000 - 08:17:57 CET

Original text of this message