Re: good books

From: Bill Coulam <bcoulam_at_DELETECAPSusa.net>
Date: 2000/02/26

The few that have been published specifically about Oracle for the web are out of date. They mostly deal with Oracle WAS 3.0+. A recent book from Bradley Brown (I forget the title) is pretty comprehensive and probably the only one out there on Orace OAS 4.0+ and development around it. Check www.fatbrain.com or www.amazon.com for this author.

  • best of luck, bill c.