Re: Dev2K Forms5 resizing runtime window

From: <twod_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:47:58 GMT

In article <896s2p$9pg$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   twod_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> I am running Forms5.0.16 under WinNT 4.0 and am trying to resize the
> runtime window. By the runtime window I mean the window that appears

I finally broke down and phoned Oracle Support. I was connected to someone in less than 5 mins, which shocked me compared to the previous hold times that I have experienced whilst phoning OWS.

Anyways, to answer my own question I was told to use set_window_property(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW, ....).

IAP Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 25 2000 - 22:47:58 CET

Original text of this message