Dev2K Forms5 resizing runtime window

From: <twod_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:26:56 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am running Forms5.0.16 under WinNT 4.0 and am trying to resize the runtime window. By the runtime window I mean the window that appears behind the forms when they are executed and has the Action, Edit, Query, Block, Record, Field, Window and Help menus.

I have tried looking at the such things as the root window, the entries in cauprefs.ora and just about anything else my brain could think of, but cannot seem to resize this window.

Is it possible to do this ? If so, can anyone give me a few pointers please ?

Thanks

IAP Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 25 2000 - 22:26:56 CET

Original text of this message