Re: Developer6 Server

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:23:29 GMT

Markus,

You did not specify what operating system you are using. I will assume that you are using Windows NT.

When installing Developer, select custom installation. This is the only place you will find the server product. There are several server products on the distribution. The forms server in the forms listing, the Reports Server (I believe it is called Reports Queue, I don't have access to the CD right now) in the reports listing, and the graphics server in the graphics listing. Click on the + to expand each product listing.

The server products will not be seen on a 95/98 install and I have not looked at other platforms as yet.

HTH Brian.