Re: Reports Runtime

From: <igalt_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:20:38 GMT

[Quoted] In article <893kcq$s0q$1_at_reader1.imaginet.fr>,   "L.Potier" <lmpotier_at_karefil.com> wrote:
> Hy,
>
> I have a problem during an installation of an Oracle Client :
> I try to install "Oracle Reports Runtime 3.0.5.8.0" product on a
computer.
> This computer is an NT4 sp5 workstation.
> The installation starts well but suddenly the progress bar disapear
and the
> installation stops with no reason !
> Do you have an idea of what's going on ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> L.Potier

Try using the Oracle installer already on the computer's hard drive (that was installed previously during Oracle client installation). The installer on the CD is probably buggy.
Igal

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Feb 24 2000 - 18:20:38 CET

Original text of this message