Re: Error using Import Utility

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:43:59 +0100

roles are owned by SYS, not by the creator. Just manually create the role, re-import the file without importing data and all will be resolved.
For a log of the messages, use the log= parameter. Note: in this case you will need to use the non-interactive mode of imp, so you are going to specify ALL parameters on the command line. Refer to imp help=y for syntax

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA