Re: Personal Oracle 7 -> Informix IDS 7

From: Edward Rosenthal <edrosenthal_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:14:23 GMT

You haven't sd you are trying to use a gateway product , whether the machines are remote from each other or exist as running instances on the same machine, what version of odbc you are trying to use, whether you are using some of the tools oracle provides for connectivity ( net assistant?) or what version of oracle ( 8 or 7) , or ids ( 7.x 9.x)? so its not obvious - you are right.