Re: SV: web based querying and reporting tools?

From: Peter L <news_at_abc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:24:58 GMT

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:17:26 +0100, "Kjetil Nordstrand" <oracleman_at_hot.no.spam.mail.com> wrote:

>The full function web enabled discoverer is in beta now !
>Wait for it !
>/Kjetil
>
>Marcus Heine <marcus.heine_at_uk.sun.com> skrev i
>diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:38AC1DE7.6AF74C45_at_uk.sun.com...
>>

>> Does anybody know of any 3rd party web based querying and reporting
>> tools that I could use with Oracle 8i ? Any hints or pointers are much
>> appreciated. What would be the best tool for what I want ?

Business Objects latest version is fully web enabled. There is an option for web based running and viewing, called Infoview. Also the option to use the full client tool over the web. You can run the tool just using HTML or using ASPs if you want it to look exactly the same as the traditional fat client version. Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 19:24:58 CET

Original text of this message