Reports 3.0 cumulative page total

From: <kturhan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:47:07 GMT

How can I show cumulative page totals(any numeric column) at the end of current page. It is possible to show total that only belongs to current page or total of all reports. But, I want to present cumulative total that contains current page and previous pages totals. For example;

First page salary total 1000,
Second page salary total 1200,
Second page salary total 1100...

What I want to do is a field presenting on the first page 1000, and second page 2200, third page 3300...

There are many obstacles impeding doing like this in Reports 3.0. Can you help me ?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 13:47:07 CET

Original text of this message