Re: Where are the oracle environment variables in windows 95 installation?

From: Hoon Lee <hoonlee_at_netian.com>
Date: 2000/02/16

you can see the Oracle Environment variables in the your machine's registry.

the registry path is \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE

if you would like to see the variables, run registry editor(regedit.exe)

and you will find those....

and would like to change variable's data, you can do it.

good luck and happy day!

--