How do you change the date default?

From: sc <cfs3526_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/02/16

[Quoted] I am using Oracle 7.3 personal edition on windows 98. My default format for date is
[Quoted] [Quoted] 'DD-MON-YY'. I want to change it to 'DD-MON-YYYY'.
I tried to change it in registry, but there is no entry for nls_date_format under local machine/
software/oracle.
[Quoted] [Quoted] I typed 'alter session set ......', I got a message saying the session has [Quoted] been changed, but when I select sysdate, I still got the same format as
'DD-MON-YY'.
[Quoted] Is there anyway I can change the default?

Thanks for your help. Received on Wed Feb 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message