Re: Oracle Application Manager Setup

From: Rozi & George Goldberger <ghita_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 2000/02/16

It is possible that you might need to download the JDBC drivers from the OTN (Oracle) and install them. there are 2 dlls and I put them under system32 , but I think it is a better place under an oracle home.

Then you have to run the regcpsrv.bat. If you run it before installing the drivers and if they are missing you will see some java errors referring to this. You will figure it out.

Then you must modify the oaaps.ora and here I am lost. May be you have an Idea.

For the whole process there is a readme file under OEM home\admin\readme...

If you have any idea of how to continue, please let me know.

George

 <ghita_at_worldnet.att.net> =====
> >Hi,
> >
> >I installed OEM 2.04 that contains oracle Application Manager that has to
 be
> >configures manually.
> >
> >I performed the first step to run the "regcpsrv.bat" but I am stalled at
 the
> >2nd step, modifying the "oapps.ora" file. Can someone translate into
 English