Re: OAS 4.0.8.1 on NT 4.0 SP 5 stability

From: JG <jan.grootveld_at_freeler.nl>
Date: 2000/02/16

In my experience, OAS 4081 runs much better than earlier versions. Check the available memory. Before starting OAS you should have 128Mb physical memory FREE, not only installed. Otherwise it becomes unstable. JG

Girts Graudins <ggraudins_at_my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 87v1oj$ned$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...