Re: help for Emailing reports in D2K ?

From: Philip Moss <philip.moss_at_ukgateway.net>
Date: 2000/02/15

Set Reports system paramaters to the following

DESFORMAT = HTML
DESTYPE=EMAIL can put email address to send to in DESNAME but not needed

This will cause the report to be run to the default email program if mapi compliant mail client application , in your case Outlook.

As outlook displays the html in the editor its just as goods as text.

Philip.

"KHANDELWAL REALTY" <office_at_bombayproperty.com> wrote in message news:88cndb$cr9$1_at_news.vsnl.net.in...
> Help for Emailing reports in D2K
>
> Would anybody know the easiest way to make and send reports by email in
 D2K