Re: Fun with wyse 60's and Forms30 to 45 conversion

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:46:55 +0100

Off-topic...

Driving by train to Wales once, it appeared to me that nothing changed in England (and Wales for that matter) since the Industrial Revolution in the 19th century.
Having to upgrade a product to a version that has long been supplanted by newer versions very much reminds me of that trip. Not that I think it's your fault, don't understand me wrong.

Maybe England is just the biggest museum in Europe (let's keep the continent out this time) and we should keep it that way.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA