Re: Error Messages

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:25:23 GMT

Jeff,

ORA-01119 error in creating datafile name Cause: Insufficient space on device
Action: Decrease the size of the requested file or allocate a file on another device with more available space. If a file size was not specified in the statement, then specify a file size smaller than the available space on the device..

HTH Brian