Re: API to modify Forms objects???

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:29:32 +0100

[Quoted] The only backdoor I see (but you'll probably need to investigate further, as my knowledge of forms is a bit rusty):
[Quoted] In forms 3.0 it was possible to save forms in the database. I know they [Quoted] didn't deleted this option, and I know those tables are documented. So this would involve updating the forms repository directly (always dangerous) getting the form from the database and rebuild it. As the forms [Quoted] are in a table it should be possible to generate a script for this.

Hth something,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA