Re: Program line ?

From: M. Armaghan Saqib <armaghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:09:52 GMT

[Quoted] According to my knowledge; No.

Creating a global variable and then setting it after every (say) 10 lines and then using this in your PLSQL error handler might be of some help.

regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib

+---------------------------------------------------------------
+---------------------------------------------------------------
Elrond <elrond_at_icn.pl> wrote in message news:880t2l$ocq$1_at_helios.man.lublin.pl...
> Is there a way to obtain a line in procedure, where was an error ?
> I have a procedure, and in ON-ERROR trigger i want to now which line
of this
> procedure was wrong ?
> sincerelly
> Maciej Myrcha

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 11 2000 - 18:09:52 CET

Original text of this message