Bug: Developer 6.0

From: Judith Fehrenbacher <fehrenbacher_at_i-core.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:06:50 +0100

Debugging Stored Units with older Versions (I used 2.0) of the Procedure Builder is not a very amusing work, because the debugger is aborting without any error messages every 5 minutes. After aborting I couldn't recompile my stored procedure any more because a lock to it remained and I had to wait until pmon released the lock.
Oracle advised me to try Version 6, but this does not work at all, because I have external procedures registered in my code and Version 6 is not able to handle this!!
Does anybody know if there is a Patch which fixes the bug or maybe recommend a 3rd party debugger?

TIA Judith Fehrenbacher
i-CORE Solutions Received on Thu Feb 10 2000 - 11:06:50 CET

Original text of this message