forms 6 underlines changed to newlines

From: <robin777_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:20:05 GMT

This is VERY silly. In a forms 6 form I have discovered that it has somehow taken it upon itself to convert underlines in prompts to a character that is represented on the screen as a vertical bar. This gives the effect of having a return hard-coded into the prompt. Can someone tell me the term for this "feature"? Needless to say I happen to not want it to do that and I hope there is a way to turn it off without manually editting each of the many many prompts in the form. Thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Feb 10 2000 - 01:20:05 CET

Original text of this message