Re: Those anyone have a script to retrieve information about

From: M. Armaghan Saqib <armaghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 03:13:20 GMT

Use my SQL PlusPlus (freeware) which is a set of PLSQL packages which run from SQL Plus command line.

SQLPP gives you the required information for a given table (or all tables using %) and much more.

regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib

+---------------------------------------------------------------
+---------------------------------------------------------------

In article <38A02B2A.ECF0D90D_at_sympatico.ca>,   Serge Nantel <snantel_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Those anyone have a script to retrieve information about
> Table name
> Initial Next
> Size Used
> Size Allocated %
> Used Extents
> Extent Extent
>
> Thank you
> snantel_at_mei.ca
> snantel_at_sympatico.ca

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 04:13:20 CET

Original text of this message