do_key('exit_form')

From: Brian West <brian_at_indosoft.nb.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 13:06:33 -0400

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to override the default alert that oracle provides when unsaved changes exist and you try to exit the form. I would like my alert to be 'Unsaved Changes exist? Do you wish to save them?' YES -- No -- CANCEL ---> If 'yes' is clicked, a validation routine is run. If 'cancel' is clicked, you return to the form. These work fine. The problem is that when 'no' is clicked, I want to exit the form (full_rollback, no_commit), but the default oracle message appears following. Does anyoneknow how to suppress this? This functionality is currently inside the form level do_key(exit_form) trigger.

Thanks Received on Tue Feb 08 2000 - 18:06:33 CET

Original text of this message