Problem with Oracle installer 8.0.4

From: garych <garychNOgaSPAM_at_unidial.com.invalid>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 07:08:56 -0800

[Quoted] I am using NT 4.0 Server with SP 6.0. I am trying to intall Oracle 8.0.4 client on this machine. At end of installation I got an system error saying something like memory asscess valiation. The installation seems ok. But when I try to start the installer again to install other component like programer, I got same kind of error right after the installer started. The error come from MSVCRT.DLL and it seems the one of the string pointer for time buffer did not allocate and endup with 0. So when the time function trying to format it the error happened. Now I can not do anything about installer including uninstall. How can I fix it? Is this a bug?
  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!