Re: System.mode in Forms

From: Kaveh Haddadian <haddadiank_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 14:24:14 GMT

Hi,

When you enter the "ENTER QUERY MODE", all form fields are cleared to get query criteria from user. I think a simple way for observing SYSTEM.MODE in display item is placing that display item outside the block which you go 'ENTER-QUERY' mode for(for example place it in a control block). This way, that display item will not be cleared.

Hope this helps you.

Kaveh Haddadian

In article <87mrju$qr$1_at_smerek.itl.waw.pl>,   W.Pietron_at_itl.waw.pl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can anybody tell me, how to observe the value of system variable
> SYSTEM.MODE in display item? I can only observe its NORMAL, and
whenever I
> enter QueryMode the value disappears. What happens?
>
> Are there any triggers that fires when I enter QueryMode?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> wojtek
> --
> Wojciech Pietron National Institute of Telecommunications
P7
> Szachowa 1, 04-894 Warsaw, POLAND
> e-mail: W.Pietron_at_itl.waw.pl tel: +48 22 8128236

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 08 2000 - 15:24:14 CET

Original text of this message