Re: BUG in Reports 6.0.5.33.3 (Date parameter uses two digit only) (?)

From: Igor Faershtein <nwsFIVe1_at_myself.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:55:42 -0000

Hi, Денис !

>NoMad Frog
> Greetings, Igor Faershtein
> > Hi once more, Valeri !
> >
> > ->Valeri Sorokine
> > -> Hi Igor,
> > ->
> > -> Thanks for your response. But where did you find such menu command?
> >
> > That is the general Window configuration setup service - Start ->
> > Adjustment -> Control Panel -> Language_and_standards
>
> It's a "bad practice". What if another programs will run wrong after that
> "system changing" ?

Those are bad programs :-))) because they don't work correctly with system's set up parameters

>...better add mask 'DD.MM.YYYY' (or whatever) in the list
> of report's date masks and use it like a corporate standard

Does it solve the problem Valeri has written about ? If it does - fine !

> PS: Why do U folks keep speaking English ??? :-)))

If U look at the list of newsgroups the message is posted, U will see - there is not
only relcom.comp.dbms.oracle but comp.databases.oracle.tools is also there :-)))
Do they speak Russian there ? I think - not

And more - Valeri began this thread on English. I suppose that if he does it, he has some reasons to do it.

With Best Regards !

Igor