Re: Adding new fields to an exisitng form

From: SKurosky <skurosky_at_aol.com>
Date: 08 Feb 2000 00:56:25 GMT

>SCOTT WROTE:
[Quoted] I created a form using the wizard. New field have been added to the
>database and the field have been populated with data. I need to add
>these new fields to the form. Since the wizrd created this form, how
>can the new fields be added. I want to add the forms to a data block
>named invcos
>
>Using developer 6.0
>
>Thanks
>Scott
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.
>

>Scott
  Go to the data block where you want to add the field, right click, chose Data Block Wizard. This will bring up the Type,Table and Master/Detail tabs. refresh the table through the Table tab. Be careful when you add the item to the form. Don't go through the Layout Wizard. It will mess everything up. Pull up the property palette for the item and set the "canvas" property to the canvas it should be on. It will appear in the upper left corner so you will have to adjust your layout slightly.
Goodluck
Sandy