Re: WebDB 2.2. Date format problem?

From: JG <jan.grootveld_at_freeler.nl>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:36:41 +0100

Maybe this gives you a little help:
in WebDB forms the format mask you define is not combined with the right column.
The algorithm in WebDB which combines fields and format masks just is not right. It combines the format mask always with the n th column, even if you submit a form with only a few values entered. In this manner, the format mask is combined with the n th entered field, which is not right and should have been the n th defined field.

Maybe the developers made the same mistake twice?

Montse COLLADOS POLIDURA <Montse.Collados_at_cern.ch> schreef in berichtnieuws 389AEB14.52D34CB1_at_cern.ch...
> Hello to everybody,
>
> Creating a Report:
> One of the fields in the select clause has a date datatype.
> I would like to get it in the following format :
> 'DD-MON-YYYY HH24:MI:SS'
> I have specified this format in the Format Mask field in the Column
Formatting of the Report but the time is allways 00:00:00. If I do the same select in a SQL session, I get different times...