Cancelling a Query

From: Martin Jones <mjones.satisdata_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:55:00 -0000

[Quoted] Can anyone help.

[Quoted] I have developed an Ad Hoc query tool using Forms6 over the web. This uses stored procedures
[Quoted] to build and execute a query and returns a sample set of rows to the screen. What I would like is
[Quoted] [Quoted] that the user can Press a CANCEL button to abort the query if their selectivity was bad and resulted
in the query taking too long.

Is there a simple way I can track the executing query and cancel it on demand.

Regards
Martin Jones

[Quoted] Oracle Certified Professional - DBA
[Quoted] Oracle Certified Professional - Application Developer